Introducing the New C25 Series
APCO P25 Desktop Decoders
Decodes APCO P25 and MDC-1200 or Fleetsync™ operating on the
- Easy to read Unit ID information
- Optional Alias feature shows alpha tags instead of unit ID
- Decodes PTT ID, Source ID, Target ID, NAC and more...
- Budget-friendly P25 transition
- 12V versions available for command vehicles
- Multi-channel rack option
- Presents serial data in the formats known by many consoles:
CML, MODAT, BED-31/1207 and Extended BED-31/1207
Cimarron Formats: Standard, Translated Output, Multi-
Channel ANI and Standard Classic
Easy to setup and operate.
Inexpensive solution during transition to P25
Continue to use your MDC-1200 capable
console with your new P25 radios
Call for info and pricing now!
800-487-7184 | email@example.com
Cimarron Technologies designs and manufactures Automatic Numerical Identification (ANI) encoders and decoders for use with any two-way radio system.
ANI products work in all radio brands and support all major formats including GE-STAR, MDC-1200, FleetSync and DTMF. Using ANI, users have complete system interoperability across multiple formats and platforms.
Using two-way radios equipped with ANI technology, you can:
- Identify the caller
- Send a unique emergency or “man down” signal to enhance a user’s safety
- Disable a radio
- Place calls to selected radios
- Alert a user that a call is waiting
- Verify that a radio is functioning and within range
Also available excusively from Cimarron
This content requires the Macromedia Flash Player 8 or higher. Get Flash